Want a method that makes it easier to blend in the foundation and save time, well here it is for you.
- Firstly with a thin brush place a line from the tip of your nose to the middle of your forehead.
- Apply lines on each side of the forehead line. Covering above the eyebrows.
- On each side of your nose place a triangle.
- Place 2 half circles around the outside of your lips and lines going out to the cheek bones.
- In the middle of the bottom lip place a triangle that goes down the jaw.
- Few lines under nose and 2 lines on the free space of the chin.
Now use your brush to mix it all in and you are there.